Monday, July 21, 2014

41 Weeks


It's official.  She's been out longer than in (born at 40 weeks 6 days).  Eek!

Sleep: 
It was pretty rough this week.  I don't think she went to bed before 10 (except for when she was sick- see below) and she was up by 6:30 most days.  Add that to the middle of the night waking and I.am.exhausted.

Feeding:
Our local fair was last weekend.  Eleanor had her first taste of an elephant ear.  Although she got mostly the dough and not the sugary goodness she still liked it.


We had barbecue chicken on night.  I tried to feed her pureed chicken that night (bleh) and she was not having any of it.  I gave her some of the chicken we were eating and she gobbled it up.

Although it wasn't the first time she had pasta again and loved it!


Last night I made Edamame (soybeans).  I assumed it would be like pea pods and it wasn't.  You can't eat the pods so it was a little more work than I thought it would be but once they were shelled and I put a little sea salt then they weren't bad and Eleanor seemed to like them. 

Misc:  
She had her first fever this weekend.  Nine months is pretty good but it was so sad. I'm pretty sure it's teething related.  Aaturday night it was 99, then Sunday night it was 102.6.  This morning I'm pretty sure I felt the little sharp poke of a tooth on top but she wouldn't really let me check so I'm not totally sure. 

On Saturday I took her to her first parade.  We didn't stay long because it was loud (although the noise didn't bug her) and the sun was hot but she enjoyed it. 


My mom and sister and nephew were camping this week so I took Eleanor out for the day on Wednesday.  She got to see the 'Big Lake' aka Lake Michigan and had her first beach experience.  Despite the super cold water she still liked it. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment