Monday, July 7, 2014

The Eleanor update: 39 weeks



Feeding:  
One day this week we ate pasta with marina sauce and she loved it!  I was having leftovers the next day for lunch while feeding her a fruit puree but she had no interest in it once she saw what I had. I'm a huge pasta lover so I'm happy she loves it too!



We also tried grapes (cut in half and then quartered) but she didn't love them as much.


Sleep:
Same as always.  Not a daytime sleeper at all.  She has been able to put herself back to sleep a few times though so that makes me happy.







Misc:

Shee had her 9 month checkup today.  19lbs 7 oz, 28" and still 90% head. :) No shots this time!

For more from the fourth of July check out this post.  She did okay with the exception of one time. I can't believe she slept through most of them.




We went to the zoo on Friday thanks to a free pas (and I actually went again with her today thanks to my sister in laws membership).  She loved seeing other people, and she liked the pelicans and the bears.























No comments:

Post a Comment