Saturday, July 12, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up 7/12

I haven't done a weekly wrap up in forever but I'm hoping to get in the swing of things and do it more.

I tired to get out of the house with Eleanor more.  I'm lazy and a homebody but she loves to be around other people.  The theme of the week seems to be cheap or free so suggestions on activities are always welcome. 

On Sunday I went shopping BY MYSELF.  I went to 6 stores and was only gone 2 1/2 hours.  With her that would have taken at least another hour because of the constant loading and unloading of the car seat and then probably having to feed her etc...



Monday was Eleanor's 9 month checkup.  She's was 28" and about 19 1/2 lbs.  Still has a big head.  :)  Later that day I met my sister in law, niece and nephew at the zoo (super thankful she has a membership because it was free).  




On Tuesday we did hang around the house, but took a neighborhood walk.

Wednesday we went to the Library and checked out a few board books.  Eleanor played with some blocks and even though it was a short trip it was free.


Thursday I met Rob after work and we went to the local Children's Museum.  Thursdays are cheap night and even though she is still kind of young I think she enjoyed it. 

Friday:  We went to the local chapter of the international baby wearing group.  I'm not a member so I wasn't able to utilize their lending library but I want to join.  I really want to try a woven wrap but they can be expensive and kind of overwhelming.   I did learn how to do a back carry in the ergo so that will be useful. 

Eleanor is napping now but then we are going over to some friends' house for dinner.

So it's been a busier week then normal but it was good to have some new experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment