Monday, July 28, 2014

The Eleanor Update: 42 weeks



Sleeping:
Rob and I went to a race Saturday and so Eleanor didn't go to bed to well (my mom was babysitting).  She was asleep when we got home at 10:30 and then was up for an hour from 5:30-6:30 and was back to sleep until almost 10 am.  It was crazy!

Of course that meant she slept poorly the rest of the day and went to bed late but you win some lose some. 


So Rob thought she was sleeping that long because she didn't have the snuza on.  It makes sense because she's a belly sleeper and it's probably not the most comfortable thing to be laying on.  I wasn't sure if it was that or just being wore out from playing with my parents and my niece and being up later so I tried again last night.  She slept 8-9 hours.

I've known it's probably time to be done with it (although we did just replace the batteries) for a little while.  She constantly wiggles it loose and the alarm goes off.  When she was younger I could just reach under her and fix it but now she stirs around a lot more and I can't do it without messing her up. 

Feeding:
She had soft serve ice cream (and regular ice cream-oops), chicken fried rice (she really liked this), jambalaya (which was pretty spicy), yellow squash (she didn't mind this, but it was bland), pickle, & ranch Doritos (that was Rob';s doing and he only gave her one chip in little pieces).

Because we were gone and we went a while without nursing I pumped on Saturday when we got home.  I got 9 oz (both sides) in less than 30 minutes and probably could have gone longer and gotten more out. 

Misc:
She can now say "hi dada" and she can wave correctly.  She could do it before but now she actually knows what it means and does it at the appropriate times. 


I don't have very many pictures from this week.  My phone is constantly running out of memory and I just didn't take very many. 










No comments:

Post a Comment