Monday, January 13, 2014

The Eleanor Update: 14 weeks



Eleanor has a little cold so she wants to be held a lot today so this update will be short.

Breastfeeding:  Still going good.  I went to the support group last week, but not because I was having an issue.  I went because I hadn't left the house in over a week and needed to get out.  Going there is nice because I don't have to worry about how to feed her if she get's hungry.  I'm comfortable feeding her uncovered and they have pillows.

It's hard to nurse in public because I have a large chest and it's hard to do it discreetly.  And I like to use a pillow for support and I can't lug my pillow around everywhere.

Misc.:  She rolled from front to back a few times over the weekend.  Yeah!

Because of her cold I've been having her sleep in the rock n play again for naps.  I'm hoping when she's better she'll be okay back in the crib again.

I weighed her at the support group and she was 13 lbs.  She's my growing girl.

She's also super drooly.  I know it doesn't mean she's teething though, and I'm not concerned but when I'm holding her and she turns her head and wipes her drool all over my face I'm like ugh!










1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found you by way of the Bloggy Moms blog hop! I'm Courtney...nice to meet you! I blog over at The Brown Girl with Long Hair (http://www.thebrowngirlwithlonghair.com/). Your blog title caught my eye because...I live in Michigan, also! And when I arrived at your site, I found we have another thing in common: I have an infant daughter, too, who turns 16 weeks today! (She's my second child, though.) Also my last. LOL The Hubs and I are "two and through," as they say. Anyhow...hi! I just became a follower on your site, by the way!

    ReplyDelete