Friday, January 17, 2014

Dream Playroom/Kids room

Every so often I think it's fun to post what I would do with certain areas in my house if money was no object.   Here is the bathroom edition and Here is the kitchen edition.

Today's edition is the dream kids room/playroom.  All images come from pinterest.  You can follow my boards by clicking the pinterest image to the right or by visiting my profile.

I would love this playroom @Debbie Huss
Awesome playroom
reading area
Kids bookshelves
Love, love, love this.
{turquoise and coral nursery}
indoor playhouse >> If I ever have a daughter this will be a MUST do! I would have loved this as a child!
Modern Kids Bedroom
Kids bedroom bunkers with easy access stairs & colorful sheets
Now, THIS is a kid's bedroom!  Magical, complete with books! Gotta have a pretend dungeon or cell so they can pretend to free each other
kids room

Green and orange bunk bedroom with awesome slide. Good design doesn’t date!  Baronessa Home Furnishings and Accessories boasts a beautiful online showroom, which is a combination of custom made, vintage, and antique luxury home furnishings and accessories. Visit our website at www.ShopBaronessa.com.
so cute! Every little girls dream!
boy nursery







No comments:

Post a Comment