Thursday, January 30, 2014

Just a Fluke

Tuesday night Eleanor slept from 9 pm -6 am, nursed and then went to bed for 2 more hours.
Barney Yes


I woke up around 1:30 and she was moving around a little, and while normally I would just feed her I decided to let her sleep.
Oh I like that
At 4 I was back up, and thought let's see how long this lasts.

At 5 she was still sleeping, and I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

Yep

At 6 she started sucking on her hands and I got her up to feed her.  I thought for sure she'd be up for the day, but she went back to bed for 2 more hours.

I felt great
Don't Even Care

Last night, she was wide awake cooing at 2:30 and 5:00 and up at 7:30 for the day. 

I'm tired and feel like this.
lazy

Well not really, but I'm tired.

goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment