Sunday, January 19, 2014

One Year Can Change So Much

This was one year ago...

(Those lines may be faint, but they are there.)

Here is that first post & the how I found out post

and this is today...



I'm amazed at how much my life has changed in this last year, and how I wouldn't have it any other way.  Waking up to that little girl giving me that huge grin is worth all the worry and the stress and the pain of the last year.

I'm so excited to see what this next year will bring with it.




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kelly! It's Courtney from The Brown Girl with Long Hair. I hope you had a good weekend...you and I just posted about the exact same topic, which isn't surprising because our babies are so close in age: The post I added today was prompted by The Hubs and me receiving our positive pregnancy test with our daughter on January 21 of last year! Small world. I actually added two posts in one today, and the first one is more about how I'm nostalgic for being being pregnant with Kennedy (my daughter). Anyhoo, congratulations again, and, of course enjoy each and every stage! As we both know by now...time moves way too fast...

    ReplyDelete