Monday, March 11, 2013

Blessings in Everything

They are there if you look for them.
1) I got an email telling me I was the winner of a baby k'tan carrier
2) I won $15 on a lotto ticket Rob bought me the other day.  It was a $2 ticket.
3) I got another email telling me that I won this Baby entertainer.

I'm still majorly stressing out about the situation.  I know it's not good for the baby and I want to calm down, but I am failing so badly.
I slept maybe 5 hours last night.  I have this constant pit in my stomach of overwhelming dread and fear of what will happen next.  My last 2 jobs fell in my lap and the thought of starting the search for something is making me feel like curling up in bed forever. 

So for the moment I need to focus on the good and remember that God will provide.  He always has, he always will.  I've already been reminded of that today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment