Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Update



1) I first wrote in this post about the no poo thing.  It's been just over a month and its been going well.  I wash my hair 2-3 times a week, normally twice, and while it does start to look greasy I can get away with a ponytail and its fine.  I do use dry shampoo if it is looking really bad. When I do shower I just wash it with water and only water.
2) I am currently 13dpo and I know this cycle is going to end with a period and not a positive test and it sucks.  I'd have loved to wrap a test up and give it to Rob as an early Christmas gift.  I also think this is going to be a wretched period. I've had cramps for the last week and I have had a backache and other pms symptoms.
3) I got my cloth pads yesterday.  I know that it's tmi and most of y'all don't care, but I was excited to get them.  Yes, I am lame. Haha.  I got them from etsy and they were not cheap.  I spent more on 6 pads than I do on pads for close to a year.
4) I'm getting stressed out about Christmas.  We have plans on the 23rd, 24th and 25th and I just want to be able to relax.  This year I have been so unprepared.  I usually have my gifts done by early December and I'm not.  I just have one more gift card to get.  I also am trying to do it really cheaply.  Thanks to my contests winnings, I was able to get gifts for 6 kids and 10 adults for under $300.  Go me!
5) I think I am skipping my mom's extended family Christmas.  I may not have been able to make it anyway because we had plans before that, but I just don't want to deal with the questions of when we are going to have kids.  With Ali being pregnant and a cousin of mine due a month before her it's just going to be to much I think. I'm sure I'm being whiny and dramatic, but Thanksgiving was tough (opposite side of the family) and this will probably wind up worse.  I know I'm being selfish, and I know it will get easy but I just want to hold off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment