Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2015 Wrap Up

The first half of 2015 stunk. Rob was sick, had two surgeries and was out of work.  About the midway point through things turned around.  Rob was feeling better, surgeries were done AND we found out we were going to have another baby!  So things were looking up, I turned 30, we took a mini-vacation and were able to get back to 'normal'

I can't remember exactly what happened but here is the gist of 2015

January
  • Rob was sick, and just started to head back to work part time toward the end of the month.
  • I started working again
February
  • Um, probably just working this month and going about daily life
March
  • Rob had surgery number 2.  Recovery was smoother this time around.
April
  • We celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary
May
  • Rob turned 31 
  • A few days later he had his final surgery.  I was blown away at how quickly he was recovering (still a process, but he was home in just days this time)
  • Found out about baby number 2!!!
June

  • Party to celebrate Rob feeling better \

July

  • Eleanor's first baseball game

August



September

  • I got my wisdom teeth out (it was pouring when I left the office-thus my appearance looking even worse)
  • Eleanor's first trip to my parents cabin
  • Rob had a trip to the ER.  First one since his surgery, but he wasn't admitted and we were heading back home a few hours later
  • Anatomy scan for the baby.  We stayed team green and are waiting until birth to find out the sex
  • My 30th birthday (and my dad's 60th -same day!)
  • Took a mini vacation to Shipshewana for my birthday
October
  • Eleanor turned 2
  • Last Halloween Rob spent in the hospital and for much for the whole holiday season that followed so just having him home and around was really nice. 
November




December




  • Rob's baptisim




No comments:

Post a Comment