Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Round 2: 10 weeks





How far along:  10 weeks

Baby Size:  An ice cube or a poker chip

Weight:  119.2

Symptoms:   
Nausea all the time. 


Maternity Clothes:  no

Sleep:   I'm not really sure what that is anymore

Cravings/Food Aversions:  No cravings but food is finally starting to sound good again

Belly Button:  In


Rings on or off:  On, but I only wear my rings when I leave the house

Gender:   Thinking boy, although had some girl vibes.

Name:  Yes to boy, no to girl


Movement: No


Stretch Marks:  Lots from Eleanor

Best moment: My unexpected ultrasound at my appointment yesterday and then telling my parents and Rob's dad about the baby





Looking forward to:   Being out of first trimester


Nervous about:   Telling people.  I don't know why but it makes me nervous.

What I miss:   Not being paranoid over everything.


Labor signs: No

Appointments:   July 24 for the nt scan


Misc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment