Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Round 2: 17 Weeks



How far along:  17 weeks

Baby Size: A large order of fries.  Guess what I need now?  










Also a hockey puck (but we don't play hockey so that's not relevent to us)


Weight:  Up between 5 1/2 and 6 lbs

Symptoms:  
No energy at all, pressure in my lower stomach


Maternity Clothes:  Some tops, a mix of bottoms

Sleep:  Usually between 3 and 4 hours a night

Cravings/Food Aversions:  I had a yogurt his morning and felt really icky afterwards so that's a no now.

Belly Button: In


Rings on or off:  On

Gender:  23 more weeks.  I'm excited about being team green, but I would totally have a gender reveal party if we were finding out.

Name:  Yes to boy, most likely yes to a girl name.  I like the girl name, but as I've mentioned the meaning is less than desirable so I have hangups there. 


Movement: Sometimes I think I'm feeling the baby move and sometimes I have no idea if that's what it is.   I'm just going to be a nervous person until it's clearly movements. 


Stretch Marks:  Still lots from Eleanor

Best moment:  My friends from my birth month group with Eleanor were sharing birth stories the other day as a flashback kind of thing.  I got all nostalgic and excited about this next one. 

Looking forward to:  Feeling real movements


Nervous about:  Eleanor is a really good kid.  She's very easy going and can entertain herself and is so good.  I'm nervous about a high needs kid the second time around. 

What I miss:  The stress.  I'm a really anxious pregnant person. 




Labor signs: No

Appointments:  September 10 for a prenatal appointment and September 11th for our anatomy scan.


Misc.  I had my second blood draw on Friday for my sequential screening.  The mfm called Monday and asked what my weight was at the blood draw.  I wasn't sure but I had weighed myself that day (Monday) so I gave them that weight.  Ten minutes later I get a call back asking if I was sure that was the right weight because it was similar to the other blood draws.  She didn't say that I hadn't gained enough but I kind of got that vibe.  I'm actually up more this time around than I was with Eleanor so I thought it was odd. 

17 weeks with Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment