Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Round 2: 6 weeks





How far along: 6 weeks

Baby Size:  Sweet pea

Weight:  118

Symptoms:   
nausea, cramping, tiredness, my nipples are sore- I wonder if that's because of the nursing because that's when I notice it the most, and bloating


Maternity Clothes:  No, but I have been doing the hair tie trick with my pants, and I am going to need some more sleeping shorts I think

Sleep:  It's terrible already.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  No real cravings or aversions but nothing really sounds good at this point so I've been trying to eat fruit since it's lighter food and cheese for the calcium.

Belly Button:  in


Rings on or off: on

Gender:  boy

Name:  Girl name no, boy name yes


Movement: None


Stretch Marks: I already have a ton from Eleanor

Best moment: Rob downloaded a baby app and I thought it was so cute. 

Looking forward to:  Ultrasound on Friday


Nervous about:  Ultrasound Friday, 

What I miss:  There have been a few rough days where I would have ended the evening with wine or a margarita if I could.


Labor signs: Nothing yet.  Hopefully not for a long long time. 

Appointments:  Ultrasound Friday


Misc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment