Monday, June 9, 2014

The Eleanor Update: 35 weeks




Feeding:

We tried cherrios and she liked those, but most wound up in the high chair. Same with the breadstick:  pieces I was feeding her at Olive Garden (not the healthiest choice; mom fail).  She also tried a few bites of the egg in my omelet and she kept wanting more.  I gave her a strawberry and I think she would have liked it more had it been easier for her to hold onto.

We went to a wedding reception and left her with Rob's mom (only our second date in 8 months) and she went almost 5 hours without eating more than a small amount of yogurt.  She was just holding out I guess.



Misc:
She's started to discover her 'diaper area' during diaper changes.  I know that it's normal, but I still try to redirect sometimes.

She had just learned how to sit up on her own in last weeks post, but now she's doing it a lot.  Still startles me when I see it.



Last week I noticed her two front teeth coming through her gums and today I felt the teeny top sharp top of one poking through.  I couldn't get a picture of it though.

Sleep:
When she wakes in the middle of the night it's a lot harder to get her back to sleep.

She has been better at naps though.  I can usually get one good (hour plus nap) a day and a few catnaps.


She has a new obsession with plastic bags and wants to play with them (she doesn't get to obviously)


I heard an unusually cry from her when I was in the bathroom and came out to find her stuck under this toy.





Her cousin made her the onesie and picked out her outfit

Shopping for baby proofing supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment