Monday, June 30, 2014

The Eleanor Update: 38 weeks


Feeding:
I feed her fresh strawberries my dad picked on Friday.  I thought she was loving them but when I took her out of her high chair I found most in her lap.

I also bought her some of these since anytime I eat a frozen pop she is all over it (NUK Fill & Freeze Pops).
I filled it with baby food puree and she really liked them.  She knew what to do.  I'm sure I could have found some that were cheaper elsewhere but I went with these because I liked the handle/loop.



We had dinner at my sister in laws last night and she had cous cous and couldn't get enough!  I gave her blueberries this morning but she didn't really eat them.  

Sleep:
My friend was in town last week and visited most days in the afternoon and of course Eleanor wanted to play and didn't nap.  But nighttime sleep was a little better. 
Girl is all over when she sleeps; this was one night


Misc:
She had just started crawling in last weeks update, but she's been doing it a lot more now. 






She could open and close this picnic basket for a long time. 

Ripping up a Cabela's catalog. 


My best friend visited this week


Pulling down her headband
Getting into the dvd's.


Getting into all the things

Crazy bedhead











No comments:

Post a Comment