Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Five 9.21.12

1) I turned 27 this week.  It was a pretty good birthday.

2) I visited the kiddo's last week and Caleb & Karsyn hopped in my car, and Caleb left his ipod in my car, and I brought it back yesterday.  I realized how much I missed them and was really sad when I left.  I watched them for over 5 years, and even in a few weeks they have changed.

3) I also saw the Gate kid's yesterday for the first time in probably a month.  It's been a year since I started watching them.  As soon as I pulled into the driveway Nathan and Reagan came running out to see me.  I was tired after a few hours and may rethink wanting 4 kids someday though

4) Still no skydiving pictures.  I'm super annoyed and I'm about ready to lose it on them. Every time I call they say 'yep, they are ready to go out, you should have them in a few days'  I called on September 1, Rob called September 8, I called  September 11 & September 15 and I hear the same thing every time.  I managed to find a few random pictures on facebook, but the whole thing is totally ridiculous.  There is no way that it should be taking this long. Ali got her's over 2 weeks ago.  I emailed groupon this past week (the 15th) and they said that they contacted them on Tuesday (the 18th) and to give them 3 business days to hear back.  I haven't heard back from them yet.



5) I won a photo canvas, a years supply (I think 60 packs) of gum.  Stocking stuffers?  I also razor/shaving cream this week.  I don't really need any wedding pics printed, I'm thinking maybe a honeymoon one for the canvas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment