Tuesday, September 18, 2012

27

I'm not where I thought I would be at 27, but I'm mostly okay with that.
I really thought I would have kids at this point, but I guess we are working on it (speaking of which, I'm doing a TON better with the miscarriage, and I want to be pregnant again like now. ha).  There are people my age who have 4 kids.
I'm kind of having trouble feeling like a  grown up when I don't have what I would call a 'real' job.  Not that my job isn't important and I enjoy it.

I had a good birthday though.  On Sunday we went to Florentine's  with my parents, Ali & Jared, and Eric.  That is one of my favorite places to eat, but I've never been there on a Sunday. They have a great happy hour special menu and it was a great deal.

Yesterday Rob took me to PF Chang's for dinner.  Neither of us had been there, so it was fun to try something new.   I ordered the sweet and sour chicken and it turns out the red peppers are cooked in disinfectant   Okay not really, but they are cooked in ginger which is disgusting (although I do like ginger ale when I feel sick).




And even though I don't want to make a big deal about my birthday, I love (and would not admit this) that Rob called his family to remind them about it.  Husband points there.


No comments:

Post a Comment