Monday, February 17, 2014

The Eleanor Update: Week 19





Breastfeeding:  I like to nurse in the cradle position.  It's not always the most comfortable, but I love that she seems so snuggly with me.

On the flip side, she doesn't empty the breast as well in that position.  I nursed her several times on Saturday in that position and for the first time in a loooong time I woke her up that night at 2 am to feed her because I was so full and heading toward clogged ductdom.

Sleep:
I'm so tired.  I need sleep and even when given the opportunity to nap I just can't shut my mind off.

Misc:  I don't think I've mentioned this, but she's doing pretty good about sitting up.  She can hold the post for a little while before pitching forward or sideways.

She has her 4 month check up tomorrow and has to get shots.  It was so awful last time.  Her sweet little face when they poked her and she got that stunned look on her face and then starting crying.  I hated that moment.  I cried also.

Funny story:  We got Eleanor a high chair on Saturday (the one we had gotten as a shower gift had a narrow seat)  and Rob set it up and no joke, 30 seconds later she had a poop explosion.  Good thing that seat wiped clean so well.  Score one for our highchair.  We got this one, but in a different print.
(Chicco Polly High Chair)





She was so tired she couldn't keep her eyes open; she looked so funny.








A fake flower from my dad.




No comments:

Post a Comment