Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

  
1. Wednesday, July 24th is Drive Thru day - do you have any drive thrus that you have a hard time passing?
I love Wendy's french fries so that would be the hardest for me to drive by.

2. Other than signing your name, when was the last time you physically wrote something?
I wrote out my grocery list last week

3. What was the first movie you saw in a movie theater? the latest one?
I can't remember the movie, although I'm pretty sure it was a Disney movie, but I remember going.  It was spring break and I went with my mom, brother, sister, aunt and cousins.   The last movie I saw was Despicable Me 2 (I wrote about it in this post) with Rob and our niece. 

4. Have you ever visited Disney?
I have not. 



Acting Balanced

No comments:

Post a Comment