Sunday, July 28, 2013

Monday Quiz about Me

1. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
I have a pair of slip on tan clog style shoes that I love because I don't have to tie any laces.  I'm lazy.  The only downside is they are a suede (or fake suede) style and they don't do well if they get wet.

2. Do you get embarrassed easily?

Eh not really, only when someone keeps bringing up an incident.  I can laugh at myself most of the time. 

3. What makes you cringe?
Loud eating/slurping

4. July 29th is National Lasagna day... are you celebrating?  What kind of lasagna do you prefer?
No, but my favorite is a cheese lasagna.  I'm not a big meat eater.  There is a recipe I found pinterest for million dollar spaghetti  which is like lasagna but with spaghetti noodles and it is delicious. 

Acting Balanced

4 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from the Monday Quiz. I enjoyed reading your answers today. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to check that recipe out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is delicious! My husband doesn't often ask for a specific meal, but he's asked for this a few times.

      Delete
  3. I need to check out that recipe. Hubby's not cheese fan and I have to sneak cheesy stuff in on occasion if I want it!

    ReplyDelete