Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Five: 8-17-2012

I got this idea from another blog.  I'll try to list 5 things every Friday going on with me.

1) I'm going skydiving tomorrow with my sister.  We both have birthday's next month and wanted to do something fun.  I found a groupon that gave an awesome deal.  We have to drive 2 1/2 hours, but we saved hundreds of dollars.

2) I have 2 weeks left of the job I've had for 5+ years.  I'm getting really sad now that the end is sooooo close.

3) I have a new job, but I'm going to be making less and I'm really starting to stress out about it (the skydiving money came out of my vacation fund).  I have never felt stressed about money until now.

4) I've been part of a gym (paid by my employers) for over a year and I love it, but I'm no longer working there so they are going to be canceling it.

5) I love to enter contests and be on the internet.  Some people like to watch tv; I like to be on the computer.  I've one probably $1,200 worth of things this summer.  Most of them have been small, but some of them will be good Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment