Sunday, January 1, 2017

Mallory 11 Months



Late as usual

Still in the size 3 disposable diapers.  I have so many of them so hopefully she stays in them for a while.  I think it's time to go down a rise on cloth diapers.

Mallory is wearing 6-9 month onesies, 9 month pants, and heading into 9 month jammies although some are still big

She got tooth 5 at eleven months exactly. 

This month she started clapping (which is legit the cutest thing ever), pulling up on all the things, pulling down all the thing, & getting into all the things.

Not sure about new foods, I'm terrible at keeping track.

She will usually take a good hour and a half to two hour nap around 10/11am.  Nights are rough, and she still doesn't sleep more than 3-4 hours at a time.  She often winds up in bed with me.

She is slowly getting better with her clinginess, but  it's still very much there.  Some days I can't even shower without her screaming outside the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment