Friday, August 12, 2016

Mallory ~29 weeks~


Feeding:
Loved sloppy joes.  And the frosting and cool whip her nana and great grandma were sneaking to her.
Blackberry/apple puree was a huge mess but she liked it.  She also had sweet potato puree and some oatmeal.  



Sleep:
There were several nights this week that I nursed her in my bed in the middle of the night, and then put her back in the crib and she slept until around 7am.  She's still tough to get to sleep at night.



Misc:
TWO TEETH!  They showed up on Thursday.


I noticed this week that she had a reaction to her vaccines last week.  She got a bump under her skin on one leg where the injection was.  Nothing major but I wasn't home when I noticed it so I called her pedi to make sure it was normal.









No comments:

Post a Comment