Sunday, June 12, 2016

Uncommon Goods Review

I received free product in exchange for this post.  All opinions and thoughts are my own though. 

Uncommon goods is a predominantly based online retailer with fun and unique gifts. They choose to base the majority of their business online in an effort to be more eco friendly (fewer catalogs mean less resources needed to produce those).

They also make it easy to donate to charity through their Better to Give Program which allows you to add $1 to your order at checkout.

I have a few friends who are expecting later this year and they have some great gifts for baby showers which you can find by searching.   Eleanor is at that age where she says the funniest things and this kid quote book would be fantastic.  I mean I just keep them in a note on my phone, but in an actual book would be fun

Being on one income is tough, but Rob works hard for us and I'd love to get him something special for fathers day. It's his first father's day with both girls and that deserves something special.   The cheese making kit caught my eye (who doesn't love cheese!) but  you can visit their Father's day guide for easy shopping.

The prices may seem high but the selection is outstanding.  Some of the items I've never even seen anything like before (I suppose that's where the Uncommon Goods name came from).  It's definitely a place to look if you are looking for something totally different for a gift - or yourself!






No comments:

Post a Comment