Friday, June 17, 2016

21 Weeks ~Mallory~


Sleep:
On Sunday she fell asleep as we got in the car after church.  I transferred her to the crib and she slept for 2 1/2 more hours


On Monday she fell asleep in the stroller at the museum. She stirred when I buckled her and put her in the car, stirred at the drive through and then I transferred her and she slept a few more hours.

Tuesday she fell asleep nursing and then I transferred her and she slept for a few hours.

So basically if I can get her to fall asleep and transfer her to the crib sucessfully then she will 'probably' nap okay.

But night times are bad.  It takes hours to settle her down.  She wakes up 3-4 times before finally settling down.  I'm thinking of trying the crib at night. Not that I want to.  But it's so frustrating.  The other night I had to walk out of the house at midnight because I was at my breaking point and was crying.  Nothing was settling her down.  I know she was just overtired but I don't know how to fix it.



Breastfeeding:
Going well.  For the most part I'm fine with being in public without a cover.  There are a few exceptions but generally I will do it.  It's not in a look at me look at me way, but it a it's summer and my baby doesn't need a cover on kind of way.


Misc.
She's rolling and scooting all over.  I leave her in one spot and next time I check she's in a totally new spot.

Super drooly.






I'd left her on the blanket




No comments:

Post a Comment