Sunday, May 22, 2016

17 Week Update ~Mallory~

I totally forgot to finish this post yesterday.  I forgot to take her picture until after she had fallen asleep.  Ooops!  I thought about it earlier in the day and then got distracted and didn't remember.




Breastfeeding:
Lately she's been fidgeting while nursing, likely because she's getting distracted, and she'll pull back while still latched on and that's a little

Sleep:
Monday she rocked the naps, but Tuesday she did not so maybe she was just super tired from the weekend.

Tuesday she was up at 5:45.  I hadn't gone to bed until after midnight the night before (thank you Eleanor) and seriously struggled.  My awesome mom came over on her work break and I napped for a half an hour or so.  Not much but enough to give me a little boost.

Wednesday she slept in until like 7:30, every other day she's been up around 6:30.

Misc. 
She rolled over from back to belly a few times.  It took a few days and a few times before I saw her do it, but she did it.  (Eleanor was about six months before she did back to belly; although she went belly to back at 3 months)

The shrieking!  Girl gets mad she can't roll, or grab a toy and yells.

But she also 'talks' and coos.  I'm pretty sure she's said 'hi' a few times back to me. lol.

When she wakes up she is all smiles and it's so precious.




No comments:

Post a Comment