Saturday, May 7, 2016

15 weeks ~Mallory~



Breastfeeding
I'm finding that she doesn't love the football hold as much as she loves the cross cradle hold.

Sleep:
Naps have been tough.  She fights them hard, but still sleeps okay at night. I don't want to get into the habit of nursing to sleep, but I have been.   Although the other day I put her in the rock n play and walked out of the room and she put herself to sleep.

Misc.
She's actually been pretty fussy in the evenings again. 
She's starting to hold toys.
We got a new stroller this week and took it out a few times.  I still need to adjust the straps but both girls like it and I love getting out and having fresh air!






I didn't know she was giving the finger until after I took it.  Still cute though!


No comments:

Post a Comment