Friday, April 29, 2016

Mallory ~14 weeks~

This is going to be a short update.  Also she would not stop moving so I couldn't get a good weekly picture (also I meant to crop it but oh well)

Breastfeeding:  
Nothing new really this week.  No clogged ducts or full feelings.  

Sleep:
She's going a 6 hour stretch and then a 2-3 hour at night.
Naps are a fail.  She doesn't want to nap but occasionally will take a decent afternoon nap.

Misc:
Super drooly this week.  Super chatty.
I thought we were past the evening fussiness but we had a few rough evenings and even some fussy days.  

We left her to go to a wedding reception on Saturday with my mother in law.  I was away four hours, and it was the longest I'd been away yet.  She didn't take a bottle, but did okay otherwise (My parents watched Eleanor so I felt better about her being just by herself in case she was cranky)














No comments:

Post a Comment