Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Dial Soap

 I was provided this product to test for in exchange for a review. All opinions and thoughts are my own. 

Soap isn't exciting.  I've tried several kinds and while I generally like them when they smell good and moisturize my hands, it isn't something I'd run down my street proclaiming my love for.

My latest product that I was able to test is Dial Micro Oil Hand Soap.   It is infused with Marula oil and nourishes and hydrates through micro oil technology.



Although my preference in soap is a foaming soap, I did like this soap.  I thought is had a nice smell to it and it is something I'm comfortable with Eleanor using.  


As with any type of soap, the most important thing, more than smell or style, is if it actually cleans.  This one absolutely does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment