Monday, August 25, 2014

The Eleanor Update: 46 weeks




Sleep
One night last week she slept 13 hours! She woke once in that time frame to nurse, but I was like whoa!  

Actually she's been going to bed around 8:30/9 and sleeping until around 8 and usually waking once to nurse as well this week.


Oh and then I wrote that and that night (Saturday night) she wouldn't go to sleep until after ten and was up for 2 hours in the middle of the night.  It never fails that I write that and then she does that. She did however sleep from 9:30-7 last night without waking.  We took a walk this morning about 45 minutes after she woke and she fell asleep and slept for 2 hours.  Falling asleep in the stroller isn't unusual but falling asleep an hour after waking, and staying asleep during the transfer to the crib kind of is. 

Feeding:
We went to Logan's this week using a gift card we had from Christmas.  Rob got a steak and shared it with Eleanor and she seemed to like it. And she loooved the rolls!  But who doesn't?




Rob gave her some honey bunches of oats.  I wouldn't normally because it's sugary but I was sleeping when he did.

Also she had raspberries and seemed to like them even if she was hesitant at first.


Misc:
Working on birthday stuff.  I'm having a hard time not falling into the whole pinterest party trap.  I wound up ordering invites from Sam's Club (picked them up today and they turned out nice, and super cheap! $11 for 30).  My budget was $200 for everything (food, gifts, decorations etc...)but I'm right there and don't have food   We went to  Party City over the weekend and had a little bit of fun,

She stood for 2 seconds on Sunday before lunging at me.

Earlier this summer I bought this plastic rocking toy from an online yard sale but she was to young/small.  I put her on it on Friday and she loved it.

My parents picked her up a water table at a sale and that was also another fun toy she has enjoyed.














No comments:

Post a Comment