Saturday, June 8, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

1) A couple of my good wins arrived this last week!  They have been far and few lately and so I get quite excited when the UPS or Fedex pulls into my driveway!
I got a $100 gift to Best Western Hotels.  Rob & I are excited to be able to go away somewhere for a night.  We aren't sure where yet though.
 I also got these things; a comfort and harmony swing and a comfort and harmony mombo nursing pillow (it came with a slipcover as well).
Comfort & Harmony Portable Swing in Sandstone Fashion
2) I posted already about these things, but I start working again next week.  More consistently anyway.  The last job was very sporadic.  These will be the same days and times (with a few expectations throughout the summer).  I'm looking forward to getting out of the house.

3) Speaking of the getting out of the house, this week has been tough on me.  I went to the gas station once and the bank once and that was it.  Gas prices are at $4.20 a gallon, and while my car gets decent mileage even driving to go to the store to look around is going to cost me $5 and so I am cheap and can't do it if I don't need to.  I didn't need anything so I stayed home

4) Because I stayed home, I only spent $1 this whole week.  And that was on 2 donuts yesterday.  It was national donut day and since that's been a craving of mine, I had to celebrate.  I intended to eat one for breakfast and one for lunch, but I may have eaten them both at breakfast, and shortly after regretted it.

5) I was accepted into a few blogging groups this week so I'm excited about the opportunities that will come along with that.  I like getting to try out new products.  I'm not paid for the review, other than in the sample itself, and my reviews are honest, but I've had success with the things I've tried so far.

6) I've been trying to step away from the computer and my contesting more.  I feel it's becoming an addiction of sorts. I love the fact that it's saved me money on gifts and things for the baby, but I'm finding I don't know what to do with myself when the internet isn't working or Rob is using the computer.   So I read a book this week (it was on a kindle, but close enough right?)

7) Because I enter a lot of contests, I follow some of the blogs via email and even with a separate account my email get's clogged up.  Now I usually delete those emails and I follow the blogs via bloglovin' which I have become a huge fan of (you can follow me on the right side bar at the top as well).  It's easy to use, and let's you mark a whole blog or individual posts as read or unread, and I like that.

That's all I can think of at the moment.  If you haven't already done so I have contests up on my right side bar to enter.  And if you could vote for me under the picket fence icon also on the right side bar I'd love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment