Tuesday, June 11, 2013

24 weeks-Viability!!




How far along:  24 weeks!

Baby Size: Cantaloupe

Weight:  Up 2+lbs this week.  I ate 4 donuts since Friday (oops) and didn't exercise much (I blame it on high pollen and seasonal allergies). I tried the wii fit in the last week. It told me I was overweight; no spot to mark pregnant. I'm up almost 15 total.

Symptoms:  
Acid reflux, Braxton Hicks, Restless leg & arm syndrome (picture me swinging me arms wildly in a dark living room at 2am, it's ridiculous)


Maternity Clothes:  Mostly yes.  A few tops and sweatpants are non-maternity.  I need some pajama bottoms that are maternity though.

Sleep:  I wish, but with the new symptoms it's gotten worse

Cravings/Food Aversions:  I have never been a milk drinker, but I've made an effort to drink more of it.  It's become a cause of my acid reflux I think, so I don't think drinking it is a good idea.

Belly Button: In


Rings on or off:

Gender:  Girl

Name:  Eleanor Rose


Movement: She moves around more now.  Still only when I'm sitting or laying down.  She's at her most active late at night, which makes me think she's going to take after Rob.  I was mentioning this to my mom and she said that even when she was pregnant with me I rarely moved after 9/9:30 at night.  Which sounds like me now.


Stretch Marks: I haven't seen any yet

Best moment: Hitting V-day!

Looking forward to:  Baby showers, meeting her,

What I miss:  Sleep


Labor signs: Some braxton hicks this week. 

Appointments:   I have my 24 week checkup and glucose test today.


Misc.  Every week that passes has me going "aah, I'm really going to have a kid soon" I'm excited, but I hit the "am I really ready stage?"
Post shower and still looking gross. 

1 comment:

  1. Every time I read "Eleanor Rose" it always make me smile - such a pretty name, Alice x

    ReplyDelete