Monday, April 1, 2013

How I make money online

All these sites are free to sign up for.

Save up
This isn't so much a money making site but I've won twice from this website.  I have won a ipad3 last year and a $100 gift card to Lowe's last month.  I've been using this website for over a year and as a result I am ranked pretty high.  I am ranked right around 75th out of all users.  I don't know how many there are but I do know it is in the thousands.  I love how easy it is to use and even if you don't win anything it has great features.
Sign up here (Referral link, I get 10 free plays)

Swag bucks
This is probably my favorite.  I don't spend a lot of time on it, although I've been spending more lately.  I do the daily poll and the NOSO, and then occasionally some of the quick videos that you can watch to earn swagbucks.  I also use it as a search engine to try to get some points that way.  The points can then be redeemed for gift cards, discounts or other prizes.  I spend 5-10 minutes a day and earn a $5 amazon gift card probably every other month.
Sign up here (This is a referral link, but I don't know what I get for it)

Inbox dollars
I'm new to this one.  I've made around $8.00, but you need to have $30 in you account to cash out. You can take surveys and use it as a search engine, but I haven't done that yet.  I get emails (I think at least 10 times a week) and just by opening it and clicking on the confirm button you make .2 cents.  It's a small amount, but takes less than ten seconds to do.
Sign up here (I get .50 cents if you do everything on the to do list)

Ebates
I've been using ebates for three years and in that time I've gotten over $200 back.  Before shopping online I always check to see if the store or shop is listed on ebates.  One of my favorite to use in groupon.  When I ordered our wedding invitations through vista print I went through ebates and got 10% back.  I ordered some magazines on black friday and got 50% of my purchase back.  Awesome!
Sign up here (I think I get $5 when you make your first purchase) 

Nexercise
This one isn't technically online and I am brand new to it.  I've only used it twice.  Nexercise is an app (I think it's available on apple and android) and you track exercise and earn points that can be redeemed for other gift cards etc... I have no idea how long it will take to earn something though.  Since all activity is through the app if you want to be my friend let me know and I can email you my friend link (I think we both earn more points through this).
UPDATE:  It does take a while to earn enough points for something, but I still will keep using it.  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I have heard about Nexercise only. It is because of this blog post that I came to know more of such sites. Thanks Kelly for sharing this information. I really needed that.

    Regards
    Johny

    ReplyDelete