Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Round 2: 31 Weeks



How far along: 31 weeks.  Down to single digit weeks

Baby Size:  



Weight:  I was back up a few pounds this week.  That puts me up at about 28 pounds total.

Symptoms:   


  • Restless legs
  • Exhaustion
  • Back pain
  • Reflux
  • Sorry for this one because it's a little tmi so consider yourself warned, but extra discharge, especially when I wipe sometimes. 


Maternity Clothes:  I found a few non maternity tops in my closet that totally let the belly hang out.  I had to put away some of the t-shirts because they don't cover it either.

Sleep:  I have gotten a few longer stretches, but I usually have Eleanor in my bed so maybe that helps because I don't have to worry about getting up if she cries.  But then again she's a bed hog and I sometimes feel little kicks in my back from her.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  I've not been very hungry lately at all.  I still snack all the time though.

Belly Button:  95% of the time it's out out, 5% of the time it's out.  Does that make sense? lol.  So sometimes it's really protruding and sometimes it's out but more on the shallow side. 


Rings on or off: On

Gender:  



Name:  We need a girl middle name,but I haven't thought much about it at all. 


Movement: Yep, often now and it is uncomfortable.  This baby moves much more than Eleanor did. 


Stretch Marks:  Darkening on my belly but I haven't really noticed them elsewhere. 

Best moment:   I bought a back of newborn sized onesies for the baby!  And I won a giveaway for a gift certificate to Button's diapers (the ones I just reviewed) so I can get more diapers!

Looking forward to:   Meeting this baby,


Nervous about:  Going into labor on my own and being home with Eleanor alone.  My dad was my child care plan but he bought a snowplow business and being due in February kind of messes with that.  My sister will be out of town around my due date so 

What I miss:  Bending over without being uncomfortable


Labor signs: Having some Braxton Hicks lately

Appointments:  December 15, December 29, January 12, January 19, January 26, and February 2.  Yesterday I just went ahead and scheduled them all to make it easier on me. 


Misc.  I talked to my doctor about my vbac plans yesterday.  He is willing to let me go up tp 42 weeks (which is standard for vaginal deliveries anyway) before I will need a c-section.  He said around 41 1/2 weeks they schedule the c-section if it becomes needed. 

I asked about a situation like with Eleanor where my water broke but no contractions because they won't do an induction and he said in that case they will bend the rules and allow me to have something.

I feel like I'm forgetting something about that conversation but overall I feel good about it. 

I got a tetanus shot yesterday and my arm is so sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment