Thursday, March 26, 2015

Dial Soap Review

I received this product for review.  All opinions are my own. 

I have a toddler and I watch a baby.  As a result I change a lot of diapers and wash my hands a lot.   So I need a soap that isn't going to dry out my hands and make them itch and crack. 




I love using dial soaps and I LOVE the scent of this.  It smells amazing!   As far as hand soaps go it's more of a luxury soap than what I'm used to.  I buy dollar store hand soap. 

It has skin conditioners to hydrate the skin and help with dryness as well as micro-scrubbers to help clean the hands.   This is a soap that is same for the whole family.  Everyone can use it; obviously it's not an issue with Rob and I but I worry about Eleanor.  With counter space at a premium I like the idea of a family soap, but as I said I like that's it toddler safe more. 

You can connect with Dial on facebook to learn more about their products. 

AND you can also enter to win a coupon so that you can try out Dial Soap by visiting the link below. 


10 comments:

  1. I prefer foaming hand soap but I would use liquid if it was extra moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer Foaming hand soap. It amazes every single time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer foaming hand soap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all three kinds, but foaming hand soap is my first choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like liquid soap!

    skkorman AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer liquid soap but I am open to trying a better foaming one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like liquid but I have used foaming soap.
    Sherri J

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use the foaming soap since I think it uses less product. I want this kind for after gardening.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete