Monday, December 8, 2014

14 month update

Sweet girl is 14 months now.



Whens we use disposable we use size 4, although I think they are a smidge to big but I'm out of size 3 and don't want to buy anymore.

She's now in 9-12 month onesies, 18 months tops (with a few 12 month) and 18 month pants.  Her 12 month pajamas are getting snug.

She can sign please and I'm still working on all done.

She got another tooth pop through just a few days ago - she's now up to 5.

I've started to notice that she's become more verbal lately.  I can pick out a few words.  I probably wouldn't be able to tell but she uses them in the right contex "shoes" when she is trying to put hers on, and "iss" means kiss.

She's starting throwing little tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants.  It's hard not to laugh.






No comments:

Post a Comment