Friday, November 7, 2014

The Eleanor Update: 13 months




4 teeth still, but she's been working on a few for weeks and it's been getting kind of rough.

Sleep has taken a major nosedive lately.  Like hours up in the middle of the night and waking up by 6 am (I blame this partly on the time change).  This means we are back to two naps.

She gives kisses now and it's adorable.  

She is walking more than crawling now.  It's still kind of crazy to see her walking around.

She can sign milk now (I'd been working on it for a while and one night while nursing she looked up at me and signed it.  I melted).  She can also sign more (although not totally correct, but close enough), and we are working on please, all done and I just started working on help.

Her favorite words are 'hi' and 'thank you.'  She says 'mama', 'dada,' 'uh-oh' although I think she was saying all these last month.

I don't think we've tried any new foods this month.

She's developing a little temper and hits when she doesn't get what she wants.  Generally she can be redirected, but not always.


































No comments:

Post a Comment