Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday five 1.18.13

1) I had the following text conversation with my sister the other day.
Her: did you get my email?
Me: yes
Her: does that work for you?
Me: yeah
Her: are we fighting?
Me: no
Her:  well miss one word Answers
Oh I laughed.  Hello, those are yes or no questions.  What more could I say?
Silly sister.

2) I took the kids I babysit for to the children't museum this week  A loved it! It's a lot of fun, but I was  tired and hungry when we left after a few hours.  They had never been there before.  I wish it been around when I was a kid.  Actually though my senior prom was held there.  I don't have pictures on the computer or I would post some. 

3) Speaking of senior prom I got an invite for my (our) ten year reunion this week  Honestly how has it been ten years?  

My high school graduation.  My parents and I. 

4)  Weirdest thing happened at work today. This man came to the door saying he bought a pop in and it somehow got into his transmission and his car won't work and he needed a tow truck. He was parked at the corner.  I gave him the phone book and he walked back to his car. The story just sounded crazy.  Then a half an hour later his wife (I assume) came to the door returning it and asking if she could use the bathroom.  I said no, I don't feel comfortable with that.  I kind of felt bad, but I was not about to let a stranger into someone else's house.  I wouldn't even let them into mine, and I would never ask to use a stranger's bathroom. 

5) I made banana bread tonight, and it was delicious!  I love it, but always thought it was complicated to make.  I found an easy recipe and I will make it again for sure. 







    No comments:

    Post a Comment