Monday, January 21, 2013

Beliving in signs (3 weeks, 6 days)

Normally I'm not really a believer of signs but today I kind of want to be.
1) I hardly ever listen to the radio on the way to work, but I turned it on to hear the weather/roads and the song I posted last week just happened to come on.  I know it is a popular song at the moment, but the timing was good and I may have teared up a little.

2) There were poppyseed chicken in the fridge today.  My baby is the size of a poppyseed today.

These could be and probably are just coincidences, but I'm going to take what I can.

I didn't test today because hopefully I can have my hcg levels checked today.  I feel really nervous, but at the same time it was kind of nice to not analyze lines.

I called, but my doctor is in surgery this morning so I have to wait until he gets in.

I had bad cramping this weekend.  Like rest on the couch and a heating pad kind.  It's gone away.  I'm not sure what that means.


No comments:

Post a Comment