Friday, November 2, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


Nicole at In Nic's mind nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award.  Thanks!  The bloggers that I would love to nominate have already been nominated so I have to think about who I would nominate. 

These are the questions from Nicole. 

1. What is your favorite movie?  















2. What is your pet peeve?
It drives me nuts when people don't use their turn signals. The worst is 4 waystops when you want to go straight and you think the person across from you is also going straight; nope they are turning left.  Ugh.  Annoying.  Also hate when people cut you off and turn and there isn't a car behind you. 

3. Which one country would you want relocate to if you had the opportunity?
Somewhere warm. Not sure which country.  I have a friend who loved Costa Rica.  Maybe there?

4. What is your biggest fear?

Tornado's

5. What is your favorite time of year?

Summer.  I love the warm weather.  

6. What do you miss most about being a kid?

I miss having an imagination.  Honestly I try to play with the kids and I am not nearly as creative as they are.  It's so amazing the things that they come up with. 

7. What is the last movie you watched or book you read?

I read this book. 
<-------.  It was a prize I won.  I actually enjoyed it.  If the next ones in the series were cheaper I'd probably buy them. 








8. Favorite color?

Green

9. If you friends had to describe you in one word what would it be?

Home-body.  Okay that's two, but I really do like being home.  I've gotten less social as I get older.  I'm not really sure why.

10. Are you a morning or night person?

I feel more productive at night even though I don't like to be out late.  


11. Silver or gold?
Silver.  I think the look of gold is kind of dated. 




No comments:

Post a Comment