Tuesday, May 14, 2013

20 weeks- 1/2 way done. Say What?

I'm halfway through this pregnancy.  Halfway! How did that happen? Mind blown.




How far along:  20 weeks

Baby Size:  Banana

Weight:  130.6.  2lbs this last week.  I blame it on cake & ice cream for Robs birthday.  I nee to get out and walk.  I'm up 4lbs in 3 weeks.  I think almost 8 total.

Symptoms:  
Even though my stomach isn't that big yet, I'm starting to venture into the uncomfortable category.  It's more uncomfortable to sit forward then it's been, and I feel a lot of pressure in my lower stomach.


Maternity Clothes:  I don't even attempt my non maternity jeans. I have enough maternity ones that I was given or borrows.  I am still wearing some of my regular shirts.  I need to get some shorts or capri's or something for summer though.

Sleep:  I'm back to 2 hours being a good stretch at night.  I sleep with a regular pillow between my legs and I guess it's time to get out the pregnancy pillow.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  Cereal (especially fruit loops).  If I think about something for more than a few moments it will sound good.  Except for chicken.  That just doesn't sound good.

And caffeine free diet coke fountain pop with cherry flavoring.  That is always on my mind.

Belly Button: In


Rings on or off: On

Gender:  Girl!

Name:  Getting lots of pressure to share.  I'm terrible at secrets.  Although once we tell it we can't change it.  Not that we would anyway.   We almost shared on mother's day, but I didn't really want to.


Movement: Still sporadic and soft, but happening a little more often.  Rob felt her over the weekend. :)  She usually moves a little more if I drink ice water, so I drank some and just waited a moment, and it was a really soft movement, but Rob felt it.  It was pretty cool. 


Best moment:  Being halfway done. 

Looking forward to:  Viability in 4 weeks.

What I miss:  I am not a big drinker, but we were out for Rob's birthday on Friday and there were margaritas being drunk and I was jealous.


Labor signs: Nope

Appointments:  My 20 week appt was supposed to be this morning, but it got rescheduled with the nurse for Thursday. 


Misc.  I have 2 showers planned for August now.  My dad's side and my mom's side.  It get's to be to much to combine them; just to many people.  I'm getting excited about that.  We won't register for a while, at least not in-store.  I might start them online though.  


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Is this your first? I am expecting my first girl any day now...literally...I'm going on 5 days late! Best wishes to you in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Mums Make Lists. I remember the 1/2 way point. If you thought the first half went fast, wait till the second :) Stay strong with the name, lol. http://www.cherryblossomlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the journey with the Tuesday Baby Link Up Community!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sorry the sleep has gone to pot again.

    Thank you so much for linking up at the Friday Baby Shower - look forward to seeing you at this week's party, Alice x

    ReplyDelete