2) I won this stuff this week (sand gone). I've seen on pinterest that baby powder works also, but it was free. I also got the daddy scrubs that I won for Rob (daddy scrubs). I don't know if he will wear them, but again they were free so I suppose it's fine if he doesn't.
3) My sister and I tried to go garage sailing yesterday, but my nephew was fussy so we only made it to two. I didn't really need anything so it was fine, and I didn't spend my money. I spent $4 I think, and got 3 onesies, and 3 pairs of pants/shorts and 2 roller window shades for the car. I was kind of excited about the roller shades since they were $1 for both and normally are $10. Rob actually had put them on the registry.
My sister did buy something for Eleanor, because she had to have it. It was only $2. Rob kind of thinks it's silly, but I think it is adorable.
4) This week Rob was full of surprises. If you follow me on instagram you saw the pictures I posted. If you don't you should (click here to follow me on instagram). I've become a little bit obsessed with it and #hashtags and then searching for people who have used the same hashtag.
He came home Tuesday with a utility sink. I had won a diaper sprayer, but he bought the sink that had the sprayer feature. We are going to use it for cloth diapers. And it's something we'd been wanting for a while. Whenever we do painting projects we always have had to clean the brushes in the bathtub. He did a great job plumbing it into the washer line.
Then Wednesday he came home with a bottle of my favorite wine. It is the one thing I wanted post baby. I don't really care so much about the whole 'push present' thing, but I wanted this. Now it will just tempt me for the next 12 weeks. I know some people say a sip is okay, but this wine is so good, I couldn't just have a sip and so I won't even try.
5) I've also become a bit of a fan of bloglovin (and you can follow me there also. Click the follow this blog button on the top right sidebar). I think I might have mentioned it before. I switched over to it even before google reader was gone. I think it's just a easy to understand format.
6) This morning I scratched off a $5 lotto ticket Rob bought me last week. I usually only buy the $1 tickets if I buy them. Anyway I decided to scratch it off. I wound up winning $100 on it! I thought it had to be a joke ticket. That is the most I've ever won. I once got $40 on a $1 ticket and thought that was awesome. And even though Rob's $5 ticket was not a winner, we still came out $90 ahead.