Tuesday, July 2, 2013

27 weeks = Third Trimester.




How far along:  27 weeks.  I'm officially in the third trimester now.  Eeek!

Baby Size:  A rutabaga?



Weight:  Only 1 pound gain this week. I did walk more so maybe that helped.

Symptoms:  
Hip pain, back aches, tired, food aversions


Maternity Clothes: Except for around the house and sleeping in regular t-shirts and a few skirts, I only am wearing maternity.

Sleep:  Last Wednesday night was awful.  I got four hours tops the whole night.  And Thursday's are my full day at work. Surprisingly I didn't feel the need to crash until after I got home.  It was better over the weekend too.  I even got a 3+ hour stretch Saturday night.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  Dairy is still an issue, and I know I'm not getting enough calcium since milk and yogurt make me sick.  Cheese doesn't seem to be so bad though.  Ice cream/frozen yougrt is a no-no which is sad since it's summer time.

Belly Button:  It's gotten pretty shallow. 


Rings on or off: They are starting to get snug. 

Gender:  Girl, or at least I'm hoping so.  I had the 18 week ultrasound and don't get another.

Name:  Eleanor Rose


Movement:  Yep, still only when I'm being lazy and sitting down. 


Stretch Marks: Not yet

Best moment: I got the invitation to my baby shower on my dad's side.  It means that other people got them which means that it's real. Eeek!

Looking forward to:  Not baby related, but Rob and I got engaged on the fourth of July in 2010, so it's always a fun day to remember.

What I miss:  Not getting winded so easily, sleeping on my right side.


Labor signs: I had a few braxton hicks again this past week. 

Appointments:  Next week for my 28 week appointment. 


Misc.  I've had the linea nigra since first trimester.  At that point it was mostly just visible running under my belly button.  Now it is visible from the top of my belly button to the top of my rib cage. It cracks me up though because it is crooked.  Instead of running down the middle it runs up and down off to the side.  




3 comments:

  1. Moving right along! So exciting. Thanks for sharing with the Tuesday Baby Link Up Community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw look at that beautiful bump! :) So exciting!

    Thanks so much for linking up with us for the Hump Day Hop! Can't wait to read more about you. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    -Mia
    The Chronicles of Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you're still struggling with the sleep :-(

    Thanks so much for sharing at the Friday Baby Shower - Alice x

    ReplyDelete