Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Favorite Books Volume 1

I've mentioned before that we love reading and here are some of our favorite books currently.  I love finding new books so if you have favorites at your house please share them so we can love them too!


You Are My Cupcake
This has been a favorite pretty much since birth



If You Give a Mouse a Cookie (If You Give...)
I had to pick this up at the Library last week after I referenced it and Rob has no idea what I was talking about.




Open the Barn Door (A Chunky Book(R))
She loves to lift the flaps although I have to watch her like a hawk because she's ripped some off in other books.



Fairy Colors







The Duckling Gets a Cookie!? (Pigeon)
We have a few of the pigeon books so when I saw this I knew we had to borrow it from the Library. I love these books for the simple illustrations and the little humor in there for adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment