Friday, October 17, 2014

Braun No Touch Forehead Thermometer

I was sent this for review from Influenster.  All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

When I got that email saying I was chosen for the Braun vox box I was really excited.  It's definitely a 'you know your a mom moment' when you get excited over a thermometer.  But I was.  A thermometer that reads in just a few seconds and you don't even have to touch it to the forehead. Yes please!

We take her temperature the old fashioned way (If you know what I mean?).  It's the most accurate way for a baby, but as she get's older she's a lot less cooperative - and really can you blame her?  That's no fun.





This is her watching me take my temperature.
With cold and flu season coming up I am really happy to have this.   This will easy become my go to thermometer.  I'd still take her temperature the other way if it was borderline, but this would function every other time.

And it is so easy to use.  Seriously takes the temperature in seconds.  I had to pin her down to take a video because otherwise she would grab for it.  I turned it on, took her temp, read it and had it back off in ten seconds.  With a squirmy wormy girl this is a must.






And another amazing thing about this is that you don't even have to touch it to the forehead.  You can just hold it an inch or so away.  You can touch the forehead, but if you have a sleeping sick baby you don't even to disturb them.   There is a slight variation in temperatures (like 98.7 to 98.9) from touching the forehead to not, but I expected that.

It's got a huge screen and a back lite to make it easy to read the temp which is nice.

I love this thing and would absolutely recommend it.

4 comments:

  1. I liked your review I have been thinking of getting one of these. I think now I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I think as a mother of four siblings, I really do my best to protect or to secure their health. And with this kind of thermometer, it not just to become safe but also to help on you to become more comfortable with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get a Braun Thermometer from Influenster? I was really wondering about this thing, since moms who made a review about this product says they got it from influenster. A non-contact thermometer is such a nice medical device to own and I have no doubt if many people will testify that it makes their lives much easier because it's true. I have tried using a non-contact thermometer and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Shannon a non-contact thermometer is such a nice medical device to own and I have no doubt if many people will testify that it makes their lives much easier because it's true.Forehead thermometer is believed to be one of the most popular thermometer devices on the market these days.

    ReplyDelete