Thursday, October 16, 2014

Birthday Wrap-Up

It's been a really wild here lately (Rob's had some health issues,  and I haven't had a chance to do really get on the computer), but here is the birthday post finally!

A few days before her birthday we had her party at our house. We had about 20-25 people show up and while it was crowded it was a nice pretty low key time.  

There was no theme really, just pink (and a few white) decorations.  Rob made the wreath, I made the banner & the cupcake toppers (seen in pictures below), and the rest of the decorations came from the store. 

I bought her a little cake, cupcakes, donut holes and cookies from Meijer. I made brownies (from a box) and also bought ice cream.













































Then on her actual birthday Rob took the day off work and we hung around most of the day.  I had dreams of going to do something but we didn't really have any money to spare.  We ended up going to a park and then out to dinner (on a giftcard from my birthday).  When we got home she got her presents from us and then she had a cupcake.


Happy 1st Birthday Eleanor!  We love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment