2) I had a good week of wins, but they were smaller. I won coupons for frozen pizza and frozen pie. I don usually enter food contests unless they are easy entries so I was happy to win. I also won a book (for me) and 2 cloth diaper covers & inserts and some laundry detergent (cloth diaper safe) and bleach. And then I won a $5 amazon gift card from crowd tap (I won $50 to restaurants.com last month from there). Then I won a $25 gift card to a website that sells cloth diapering stuff.
3) The weather this week has been much cooler. And while I don't really mind it, it is still summer and I want summer weather.
4) I'd seen other bloggers posting about the Target toy clearance this week. I decided to check it out and even headed to a Target I don't shop at because I knew it was bigger and hoped for a better selection. I got everything pictured for just under $57. The only thing that wasn't on clearance was the Minnie mouse lunch set (it was $3 in the dollar spot), but I knew it would coordinate with the other Minnie mouse stuff so I got it. Now I've got Christmas presents for all my nieces and nephews (At Christmas time they will be 8,3 1/2,1 & 8 months) with the exception of a few small items, and a birthday gift for my youngest niece, who will be one in October (side note, I'm so excited for her and this baby to be close in age. I hope they will be best friends as well as cousins). I even picked up one of the walker toys for this baby. Not that it needs to be a Christmas gift because at only a few months I doubt she will care.
5) I also got another prize this week that I won. I won this wet bag last week and when I got it I was surprised at how huge it was. It's got to be at least 2 feet long.
6) So I think it's been a pretty good week of wins and fantastic deals! I'm ready for a lazy Saturday before things get really busy. I have 4 baby showers this month (3 on Sunday's and one on a weeknight. Then we are doing a hospital tour and a infant first aid/cpr class, which takes up a few more weeknights. I think Rob is having a 'boy shower' which really is an excuse to hang out with friends one Saturday this month, and we have a class reunion another Saturday. So I'm going to relax when I can. :)