Sunday, August 25, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me 8/26

1. Yesterday (August 25th) was Kiss and Make Up Day... when was the last time you had to kiss and make up?

I don't know.  I'm kind of a hormonal pregnant woman sometimes and even though I think it's a totally acceptable excuse I do feel a little bad sometimes and apologize to Rob for it. 

2. Are you doing anything special for Labour Day weekend?

We might go to Rob's grandparents; they live on a lake about 30 minutes away.  Really I don't feel like doing much or going far away. 

3. If you could go back to school, what would you major in?

I really don't know.  I have an associates in child development, and a bachelors in family studies. initially started going for business.  Funny thing is that while I hate math I actually enjoyed the few accounting classes I took in high school and college.  So maybe something to do with that?

4. How much rain did you have this summer?

We had a few weeks of constant rain it seemed like, but for the most part not a ton.  More than last summer though.  It was so dry last summer.


Acting Balanced

4 comments:

  1. Accounting really isn't math, it is logic...so I get your point on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hormones can play havoc with our moods.....when I was in early menopause, I felt like screaming so often that I felt sorry for those around me. I didn't act on the screaming but I'm sure my answers were short many times.
    Enjoy the weekend,
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Hormones can be a real booger to deal with. I am apparently in beginning menopause (post-hysterectomy) and everything is making me cry, and I mean everything. I'm driving my husband nuts.

    I hope that everything goes well for you and the little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pregnancy hormones can be brutal! I see that you and your hubby are about the same age as our youngest son, and his wife. They've been married for 2 years, also, and are expecting their first child in November. Theirs is a 'high risk' pregnancy, and will most likely be an only child.

    Best wishes to you with your pregnancy--and hang in there, that sweet baby will be worth every moment of discomfort!

    ReplyDelete