Friday, August 16, 2013

Easy Canvas Prints

*I was provided with a product to facilitate this review.  All opinions are my own*

Recently I was asked by Easy Canvas Prints to review a canvas.  I agreed because I love finding different ways to display pictures other than the traditional frame route. 

After agreeing I realized that I actually already had a canvas from them, that I had won (the gift code) from another blogger last year.

The canvas (seen below) gets compliments all the time, and has held up well.  It's lightweight  we have it mounted with just a thumb tack), and has great colors. 



So knowing I could already attest to the quality I was excited to proceed.

My sister in law (Rob's sister) hosted my baby shower for their side of the family last night.  Knowing she was putting a lot of work into it, I decided that instead of a picture of Rob & I for the canvas I would make one for her of my sweet nephew and niece. 

The site is so easy to use.  You pick your canvas size & upload the picture (and what's cool is that you can actually import it from your facebook or instagram accounts). You can choose how thick you want the edge to be and  then you choose what border you want; you can mirror the image, wrap it around (which is what I did), or choose a solid color.

Finally you choose if you want it in color (included) or black and white or sepia and then if you want additional retouching.

And after that it's checkout time.

Seriously it's that easy. 

Once I got the canvas (which took about a week and a half to arrive) I was thrilled with how it turned out.  The quality is fantastic.

It even comes with mounting hardware.

The thickness of the picture compared with the edge of my kitchen table.
 The canvas might actually be thicker.

The ordering process was so simple and if you sign up for their emails you will be notified of sales and promotions.  I would reccomend them, and once baby girl gets here intend to order some pictures of her from Easy Canvas Prints.


1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely have to look into them and their pricing! I love canvas's as picture displays!

    ReplyDelete